Corporate Governance Manual
The Manual aims to improve, systematize, and make the Company’s governance transparent, and demonstrate the Company’s commitment to good governance, by developing and furthering:
- Responsible, accountable, and value-based performance management;
- Effective Board oversight, with Board Committees that act in the best interests of the Company and its stakeholders, including minority shareholders, and seek to enhance shareholder value in a sustainable manner; and
- Adequate information disclosure and transparency, as well as effective system of compliance, risk management and internal control.
The Manual principally contains the corporate governance structure of the Company, recognizes and safeguards the rights of every shareholder, and promotes shareholders’ rights, particularly the rights to information and to participate in the governance process. It supplements and complements the Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws of the Company.
Pursuant to the SEC Memorandum Circular No. 19, Series of 2016 on the Code of Corporate Governance for Publicly Listed Companies, the Company adopted a new Manual of Corporate Governance and submitted the same to the SEC on May 31, 2017.
The Compliance Officer is primarily tasked to operationalize the Manual by putting in place the appropriate policies in coordination with the Corporate Secretary and the relevant Board Committees and to monitor compliance with the provisions and requirements of the Manual and the Company policies on corporate governance, as well as the rules and regulations of the regulatory agencies.
- Download the Revised Manual of Corporate Govermance
- Download Certificate of Full Compliance to the Corporate Governance Manual dated March 19, 2020
- Download Certificate of Full Compliance to the Corporate Governance Manual dated January 30, 2017
- Download Certificate of Full Compliance to the Corporate Governance Manual dated January 30, 2016
- Download the Manual of Corporate Governance