Annual and Special Stockholders Meeting
The annual meeting of stockholders (ASM), for purposes of electing directors and transacting such businesses as may properly come before the meeting, is held on any date in April of each year as may be determined by the Board.
The special meetings of stockholders, for any purpose or purposes, may at any time be called by any of the following: (a) Board of Directors, at its own instance, or at the written request of stockholders representing a majority of the outstanding capital stock; (b) President; (c) Chairman of the Board; or (d) by stockholders registered as owners of at least a majority of the total shares of stock issued and outstanding which are entitled to vote.
The latest ASM of the Company was held on April 16, 2018 at Ballroom2 Fairmont Makati in Makati City, Philippines, with the following agenda:
- Call to order
- Proof of notice of meeting, certification of quorum
- Approval of the minutes of the annual meeting of stockholders on April 17, 2017
- Annual Report and approval of the Audited Financial Statements as of December 31, 2017
- Amendment of the Seventh Article of the Articles of Incorporation to include the exemption of Three Hundred Million Unissued Common Shares of the Company from the pre-emptive rights of stockholders
- Election of directors, including independent directors
- Appointment of external auditor and fixing of its remuneration
- Consideration of such other business as may properly come before the meeting