Navigate Up
Sign In

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What are the requirements of for a new water service connection application?
• Proof of ownership
• Proof of billing (if available)
• Barangay clearance
• Excavation permit (as advised by the implementing business area)
• Other requirements as advised by the implementing business area
2. How do I apply for an additional water service connection?
• latest Manila Water bill without PUA;
• barangay clearance (for Taguig Business Area only).
3. What are the requirements needed to file a change of ownership?
• Proof of ownership
• Transfer of ownership documents
• Barangay clearance
4. What is required to avail of a Senior Citizen discount?
• Duly accomplished application form
• Senior citizen identification card
• Account consuming less than 30 cubic meters per month
5. How can I request for a desludging service?
• You may call our customer care hotline 1627 for requests.
• Account must be cleared from arrears.
6. How can I request for a bulk water delivery?
• You may call 1627 to order.
• Cost will depend on the volume and location of the area.
7. Can I request for a meter testing even if I am using a private meter?
• Yes. You may bring the water meter for testing at our Metrology Center located at Balara, Quezon City. Fees depend on the size of the water meter to be tested.

Latest News: Ayala Corporation and Manila Water to Invest in Vietnam Infrastructure Companies.

Read More

Experience the exciting journey of your water as it makes its way to your home.

We're cleaning up our rivers and we need
your help! Ano ang toka mo?